Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Berea
Your Berea AC Repair Pros at Watson Heating & Air
In the past, having the ability to heat or cool your home was a luxury. Usually reserved for businesses or only the wealthiest individuals, we had to make do with things like fans and fireplaces for relief from the weather. Today, this technology has become a necessity for people everywhere, as we have come to depend on heating and cooling to keep us comfortable and happy. With HVAC equipment playing such a crucial role in our day to day lives, Watson Heating & Air understands that you need fast and reliable solutions when your air conditioner gives out on you. Whether you have a minor problem that needs a routine fix or a serious issue that could require a substantial repair or even total replacement, our technicians sort out your issue quickly and get the job done right so you can go back to a comfortable life at home with a well-controlled environment.
Watson Heating & Air didn’t become the leading name in Berea heating and air conditioning services overnight—it’s taken years of consistently delivering results that exceed every customer’s loftiest expectations in order to obtain that honor. When you trust your home to us, we do so much more than just fix your issue; we also build a relationship with you as a person. We want to be the name you think of and call first when you need your air conditioner serviced, and we go to great lengths in order to earn that honor. We take your comfort seriously, and every member of our team regularly undergoes thorough training with modern tools to improve their skills and solve your problems faster and better than ever before. We believe this is the difference that truly sets Watson Heating & Air apart, and why so many of our customers are happy to come back to us again and again.
Tired of a broken heater or faulty air conditioner making life at home a miserable and unpleasant experience? Get help from our Berea AC repair specialists and breathe easy once again. Dial (859) 625-0081 now to request a service quote.
Air Conditioning Repairs & Installations
Air conditioning makes life during the hottest days of summer so much more bearable. When the sun is beating down and humidity climbs to absurd levels, having cool, dry air in your home is a relief that can’t be understated. This is especially true for those who are dealing with an issue and don’t have the cooling that they need. If your system has stopped working, our team can come to you as soon as possible to find the problem and supply you with a repair that gets it up and running again. We service all makes and models of cooling equipment as well!
7 Signs You Need AC Repair
- Broken compressors – If your AC unit is short cycling, like turning on and off repeatedly, it’s either because your compressor is on the fritz or your AC unit is too big for your house.
- Faulty blower fans – If you no air coming out of your air vents then contact our Berea AC repair specialists. You either have furniture blocking your air vents or your blower fan is malfunctioning and not pushing your cooled air into your ducts.
- Refrigerant leaks – Leaks of any kind should trigger an alarm that you need AC repair. Look out for leaks in your condensate line or drain pan.
- Strange noises – By now you should know what your AC unit sounds like. If your noticing a new sound that’s loud or abrupt, then give us a call.
- Foul smells – The musky smell of mildew or mold could mean that you have ducts that need cleaning. But if you smell something burning coming from your ducts in the summertime it could be your AC unit.
- Electrical faults – If your AC won’t turn on, one of two things is your problem. Either your AC is dead or the electrical outlet powering your unit isn’t working. You could have tripped a circuit so try testing out another electrical appliance on the same outlet.
- Dead or non-functioning thermostats – If you’re finding that your AC is pumping out warm air, it could be an issue with your thermostat and your AC doesn’t know that it needs to cool. It could also be that your air filter or evaporator coil are too dirty so it’s best to call in our Berea AC repair pros if you’re getting warm air from your unit
Heating Repairs & More
While summer may be intensely hot, winter can also be brutally cold. With freezing temperatures, snow, and ice all being fairly normal parts of our winter season, it’s crucial that you have a dependable source of heat to keep you comfortable and healthy. At Watson Heating & Air, we offer dependable, high-quality heating repairs, maintenance, installations, and more. We service all types of heating equipment, including gas furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, hydronic heaters, radiative heating, and everything in between. Whether you have a small heating system or a large, whole-home system, we make sure it’s tuned up, working smoothly, and provides you with life-sustaining warmth throughout even the harshest winter night.
HVAC Maintenance & Indoor Air Quality
If your indoor air quality is suffering, our technicians have the solution for that too. We have a range of solutions for indoor air quality problems, including extra filtration, humidity control, allergy and asthma sensitivity and more. If your HVAC system simply isn’t enough or you find that the air in your home needs a little bit of extra treatment to improve your overall quality of life, we encourage you to find out how we can help.
Need your air conditioner or heater serviced in Berea? Contact Watson Heating & Air right away.