Richmond Furnace Repair
Stay Warm All Winter
You rely on your furnace to keep you warm when the temperatures drop. If yours is not working as it should, you can count on Watson Heating & Air. Our family-owned and locally operated company is Richmond’s leading indoor comfort expert. Solving furnace problems big and small is our specialty. Whether your heating system is running loudly or is not turning on at all, our experienced technicians offer precise diagnosis and lasting solutions every time. We take pride in our work, and we don’t stop until you are completely satisfied with the results of our furnace repair in Richmond.
Common Furnace Problems
Although there are now other heating systems available in the market, furnaces are still the most popular choice for many households in Richmond. That’s why our heating technicians continue to train on all the latest furnace innovations and models. We are the experts that you can always rely on for any issues you may encounter with your gas or electric furnace.
Below are just some of the furnace problems we usually handle:
- Poor airflow – There are many reasons why your furnace has poor airflow including clogged air filters, leaky ducts, and air handler problems. When you turn to our technicians, you can be sure that we can identify the exact source of the airflow issue and solve it quickly and efficiently.
- Pilot light or ignition issues – If your furnace is not turning on, it’s usually due to problems with your pilot light or electronic ignition. Watson Heating & Air can safely and thoroughly inspect your furnace and diagnose the problem.
- Cracked heat exchanger – Old age and constant wear and tear can cause your heat exchanger to crack. When this happens, carbon monoxide can leak out and put you and your family at risk. Regular furnace inspections from our team can help catch this problem before it becomes a bigger problem.
- Faulty thermostat – Your thermostat controls your furnace, telling it to turn on and off and managers its temperature. If your furnace is not working, it could also be because of a faulty thermostat. Call Watson Heating & Air to determine whether the problem is with your furnace or thermostat. No matter which one is the culprit, we can help you find a solution.
- General system malfunction – Short cycling, loud noises, and odd smell are telltale signs that something’s wrong with one or more components of your furnace. Fortunately, our experts know what to look for and can diagnose and solve these system malfunctions swiftly.
24-Hour Emergency Services Available 7 Days a Week
Because some heater problems cannot wait until the next day, Watson Heating & Air offers emergency furnace repair around the clock. You can count on a member of our team to answer your call whether it’s two in the morning or two in the afternoon. We are always ready to get to work on your furnace.
Need furnace repair in Richmond now? Dial (859) 625-0081 to have a technician heading your way!