Richmond Heater Repair & Installation
Watson Heating & Air Keeps You Warm
Winters in Kentucky can be extremely cold. When you turn your heater on, you want it to work. When it doesn’t, it can be frustrating; it is important that it’s fixed as soon as possible. At Watson Heating & Air, we work hard to provide customers in Richmond, Lexington, and the surrounding areas with superior heating services at affordable rates. As a local, family-owned business, we believe in building strong relationships with our customers. We never pressure you to buy products you don’t need or want. Instead, we focus on your needs. And, we always treat your home with care and respect.
Signs Your Heater Needs Some T.L.C.
We use our heaters continuously in winter months and, consequently, they do wear out. When this happens, you want to stay on top of maintenance issues, making small repairs as they arise. Neglecting your heater can result in a full-system breakdown and costly repair or replacement fees.
Signs You May Have A Problem With Your Heater Include:
- Your heater won’t turn on
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the thermostat setting
- Your heater can’t keep up with the thermostat
- Strange sounds are coming from your heating unit
- Your heater constantly runs or cycles frequently
- You feel hot or cold spots in your home
- There is an unexplained increase in your utility bill
- Your heater, furnace, geothermal system, or radiator is out of date
While it can be difficult to diagnose a heating problem, you can keep an eye out for the signs that your heater is struggling. Knowing these symptoms of a heating system failure can save you money and enable you to stay on top of your heater’s maintenance.
Expert Richmond Heater Replacements & Installations
If our heating specialists determine that your heater requires replacement, we will provide an in-person, free estimate. We will ensure that you are familiar with all of your replacement options, and we can answer any questions you may have. Our Richmond heater replacement technicians know that getting a new heater is a significant investment, and we want you to be happy with your choice. That’s why we advise you to consult with one of our professional HVAC experts today, so you can find the system that best fits your space and your heating needs.
When To Replace Your Heating System:
- If the unit is older, typically between 15-20 years old
- If the wrong sized heater was initially installed, as oversized units can lead to breakdowns
- If the system was originally installed incorrectly
- If the heater requires constant, continual, and expensive repairs
- If the unit is no longer energy efficient
- If the heater and its many components are beyond repair
- If the unit is posing potential safety risks
- If there is a general decrease in your home’s air quality and comfort