AC Maintenance in Richmond
Call the Pros from Watson Heating & Air Today
Heating and cooling equipment is some of the most wonderful technology we have, or at least right up until the point where it stops working. Even though these systems are built for reliability and longevity, the truth is that any AC system will eventually encounter problems that can have all sorts of impacts on your home. These impacts can include everything from reduced cooling capacity to increased energy consumption and even breakdowns, serious repairs, and even the need for total replacement. While it’s inevitable that any system will eventually need to be replaced, there is a way you can prolong the life of your system and potentially avoid some of the unwanted problems that they can face.
The solution you’re looking for: professional Richmond AC maintenance from the team at Watson Heating & Air. Our maintenance services are designed to tackle and eliminate most of the major sources of heating and air conditioning wear and tear. From simple cleanings to lubrication and routine checks, we make sure every aspect of your system is at its best and working in peak condition. By paying close attention to even the smallest details, we make sure any and all signs of a potential issue are brought to your attention so you can have them rectified right away. This means you’ll save money on getting problems fixed now and even avoid the hassle of a breakdown in the middle of the season when the timing is the absolute worst. Every member of our team is committed to ensuring you receive the best experience possible, and that’s why we always encourage our customers to schedule regular maintenance so they can avoid any unwanted or unforeseen emergencies.
Make sure your air conditioner is fully prepared for the long months of use that lie ahead. Call Watson Heating & Air at (859) 625-0081 now to schedule your routine AC tune-up and maintenance service.
What’s In an AC Maintenance Service?
A maintenance appointment includes a number of important smaller services designed to improve your HVAC equipment’s functionality, energy efficiency, and reliability. As your system runs, wear and tear will slowly take their toll on various parts and components in your system, eventually resulting in parts failing, your system breaking down, and eventually a total replacement. With proper maintenance, these parts will be serviced, ensuring they’re in their best condition and that they’ll continue to work properly throughout the season ahead.
Maintenance services include:
- Evaporator coil cleaning
- Checking your air filter
- Checking your exhaust system
- Testing airflow
- Checking your thermostat calibration
- Testing your exhaust system
- Testing and lubricating your blower fan and motor
- Checking belts for cracking or damage
A full maintenance service includes so much more than what is listed above, making it a tremendous value no matter how large or small of a system you may have. Those who have their system regularly maintained may even see the service pay for itself over the course of a cooling season by saving you money on energy bills and helping you avoid the need for sudden emergency repairs.
Benefits of Maintenance
Why should you have your system maintained? While there are plenty of benefits, here are just a few of the most common ones:
- Warranty Adherence: Do you have a heating and cooling system that’s still under warranty? There’s a good chance that the terms of your warranty specify that you need to have your HVAC system professionally maintained at least once a year in order for the warranty to remain valid.
- Save energy: Remember how we said that a well-maintained system runs better? This means you’ll enjoy a warmer or cooler home while using less energy to do so. You’ll see a huge savings on your monthly statements and you won’t have to leave your system turned off to do it.
- Avoid stress: Do you want to avoid the stress of your air conditioner failing on you on a hot summer afternoon? A well-maintained system is significantly less likely to encounter a serious problem over the course of a season, making it a great investment in your peace of mind.
- Save money: Between reduced operating costs, not paying for costly repairs, extending the life of your HVAC system, and protecting yourself from breakdowns by keeping your warranty active, you’ll keep a lot of extra money in your pocket where it belongs.
Schedule your Richmond AC maintenance service with the pros from Watson Heating & Air today. Contact us to get started.