Richmond AC Installation & Replacement
Time to Get Your AC Replacement
Although AC systems can last many years with proper maintenance, all units will need to be replaced eventually. Constant repairs on an old air conditioner or furnace can be more expensive than purchasing a new unit.
At Watson Heating & Air, we have helped homeowners and business owners in Richmond, Lexington, and the surrounding areas replace their residential and commercial AC units when their old models are no longer operating at all. Our experienced and trained AC installation technicians can help you determine if a replacement is the best option for your situation and help you find the right replacement for your living or working space and budget.
Call (859) 625-0081 to make an appointment with our Richmond AC replacement technicians today.
How We Can Help With New AC Installation
Our technicians can show up to your home or business for an in-person, free estimate to provide all your replacement options and answer any questions about installations. We understand replacing your air conditioner or furnace is a substantial investment, which is why we are committed to helping you make the right choice.
The following are common telltale signs that you need AC Replacement:
- Your unit is more than 15 to 20 years old – Usually AC units last 12-15 years so if it’s much older than that, you might want to consider replacing your unit the next time it breaks down.
- Your unit experiences frequent malfunctions that require constant repairs – At some point consulting our Richmond AC installation experts and getting a new unit will be cheaper than the umpteenth repair call.
- Your unit is no longer providing comfort to your entire home or building – Old air conditioning units can sometimes stop blowing cold air or taking the humidity out of your indoor air environment.
- Your unit is not energy-efficient – Especially if you don’t get regular AC maintenance, your older AC unit might begin to require more electricity to cool properly. You’ll notice this decreased efficiency when you go to pay your electrical bill.
- Your unit was improperly installed – If your AC installation wasn’t done right the first time, it can be harmful for your AC unit.
- Your unit isn’t the right size – If your unit is too small it will be overworked, but if it’s too big it might cycle on and off repeatedly as it doesn’t have enough to do.
- Your unit poses potential safety risks – Shut your unit off if you notice the smell of something burning from coming your AC. You might want to contact our Richmond AC replacement experts.
Watson Heating & Air is an Elite Dealer for Comfortmaker. We provide an additional two-year warranty on all Comfortmaker products.
Call (859) 625-0081 to Schedule an Appointment Today
When it is time to replace your existing air conditioning or heating unit, look no further than Watson Heating & Air. We also offer a comprehensive maintenance plan to ensure your HVAC system is working at peak efficiency for years or decades to come.
Do not hesitate to contact us today for a free estimate on your Richmond AC installation.